Liebster Award

5:03 AM


Disclaimer: This post will be a little different to usual

So during the week, I was nominated twice for the Liebster Award by Kaytee Vivienne and Bloggerella. I want to thank both of these bloggers for the nomination because it makes me feel great to know that people are reading and appreciating my blogs. I have only been blogging since the start of the year so to be recognised for the Infinity Dreams Award and now the Liebster award is fantastic! 


I'd also like to apologise to the 2 accounts that nominated me that it has taken so long for this post to be uploaded...I have been very busy. 

This post will also be quite long as I have 2 nominations (2 sets of questions) to get through. Thanks for sticking with me!


Rules
Link the person who nominated you
Answer the questions given by the nominator
Nominate 11 other blogs who have less than 200 followers
Create 11 questions for the nominees to answer
Notify all nominees via social media/blogs

Kaytee Vivienne's Nomination:

1) Why did you decide you wanted to join the blogging community?

I needed a hobby and liked watching films so I thought I'd do something productive and start writing reviews frequently! 
2) If you could be stuck in an elevator with ANY person, who would it be and why?

Selena Gomez - she is just the most amazing person on the planet, I feel like me and her have some sort of 'best friend' connection already ;)
3) Would you describe yourself as an introvert or an extrovert?

Probably an introvert, I am generally quite quiet until I am around people I am comfortable with.
4) You can only watch one TV show for the rest of your life, what do you choose?

Probably Big Brother - I find it so addictive and entertaining, I think I want to be in it one day!
5) Describe your perfect day

Going to Disney World (Florida) with Selena Gomez, then going to one of her movie premieres with her and watch the film. 
6) Laptop or smartphone?

Hmm, I really can't decide. I like my iPhone but I can't like play DVDs and stuff - I don't think I'd like my iPhone as much if I didn't have a laptop -- so probably laptop!
7) Describe your dream career

I actually enjoy just writing film reviews at the moment. However, it would be great to do it for a big magazine company (e.g. Empire) or I would like to go into the film production industry. 
8) If you could re-live any moment in your life, when would it be and why?

When I met Selena Gomez - 7th September 2013 was the best day of my life by far! 
9) Would you ever take part in a reality TV show? If yes, what one?

Haha, yes - Big Brother - I hope to take part in the next few years, I would just enjoy the whole experience, is it weird that I wouldn't mind not winning? ;)
10) Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?

I hope to be living in America. Doing something that I love and be best friends with Selena Gomez (the last part is a little unrealistic ;) )

11) Describe your dream date
Selena Gomez. (that's all) hahaha

Bloggerella's Nomination: 

1) How did you get your blog name?

I am a selenator and I am sharing my views on films ;) (pretty simple)2) Best and worst present?

Best - Tickets to Meet Selena Gomez, Worst - Homemade Rabbit Hutch for a cuddly toy rabbit 3)Chocolate, Vanilla or Strawberry?

Chocolate
4)If you could go back in time, where and when would it be?

To the day I met Selena Gomez - 7th September 2013
5)Do you have a middle name/ names?

Yes I do ;)
6)What's your favourite colour?

Blue
7)Winter or Summer... why?

Winter for Christmas, Summer for the weather and long holiday (So both ;) - they're my two favourite seasons)
8)Live a life without YouTube or Blogger?

Hmm, I watch a lot of Youtube videos, I suppose I could live without Blogger because I could go and use a different platform for my blog? ;)
9)What is your biggest pet peeve?

Whistling - it is so stressful
10)Favourite book?

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
11)Your favourite subject in school and why?

Media because it is about topics that I find interesting

* BONUS QUESTION* If you watch anime, Sub or Dub?
I'm afraid I don't watch anime :( 

That was actually quite enjoyable - thanks for the great questions! 

Now it is time to nominate! (could only come up with 7 - sorry!)

My Questions for you!
1. Favourite Song right now?
2. Favourite film of all time and why?
3. Favourite type of cake?
4. Least favourite film of all time and why?
5. Favourite celebrity? 
6. Favourite drink?
7. Favourite post to write?
8. What inspired you to start blogging?
9. Favourite meal?
10. Favourite holiday? 
11. How often do you watch a film?

I look forward to seeing your responses!

See You Soon!

You Might Also Like

0 comments